Why I can help you move from stuck to success
We are all leaders. We've all got the responsibility for being the leader of our own life and also the privilege of leading and inspiring the people around us.
Ever since I was a kid, I’ve experienced examples of both amazing and bad leadership.
I’ve seen how people have given up on their dreams before they’ve even started. Stayed stuck instead of heading towards success.
Let bad habits dictate how they live.
Surrendered to fear when there is no reason too.
Lost great people from organisations because they’ve been managed terribly.
Since I was a teenager, I’ve had a massive and fundamental belief that deep happiness comes from freedom.
Not the freedom to go on holiday every month, buy what you want, or eat where you please.
But freedom to make true choices.
Freedom to make decisions for yourself.
Freedom not to stay in emotional pain.
Freedom to discover your talents.
Like anyone else, I’ve had my fair share of serious setbacks in life.
Whilst at times it has been extremely hard, because of my belief in freedom, I've never ever let these setbacks keep me trapped in my thinking, or throw in the towel to make the most of my own life.
Since I was 18 years old, my intense passion for growth and self-development has helped me to get over
family betrayal. Heal emotional abandonment. Take advantage of surprise redundancy and unemployment. Say “adios” to toxic bosses. Fight for my friends and the people I love.
It’s helped me secure jobs in amazing organisations with people who, once upon a time, I would have thought were out of my professional league.
It has given me the drive to learn new skills and monetise these too. Travel to places I always dreamt of visiting since I was a kid and learn about different cultures. Buy property in probably the best city in the world. Accept and enjoy love. Have a great circle of true and inspiring friends who can keep me in my place. Helped me to be myself despite the social disapproval of others.
But most of all its helped me have the greatest gift of all – self respect and dignity - because I know that I've taken a shot on life when needed. Not staying on my knees when life kicked me. But to get up and try again.
This kind of freedom is priceless and I want you to experience this too and the amazing benefits that follow.
10 Things About Me
- I can’t get enough of music. I think Spotify is the best invention since fire – pop, electronica, RnB, soundtracks, house – everything except heavy metal!
- I look up to my mum for the determination and strength she showed during some extremely tough years. Haven’t seen that strength in any other human being so far.
- I love American high school films and drama – I just find them so silly (and stupid), and comedy is so important in life.
- Before the age of 18 I learnt how to play the piano, violin and church organ.
- Having my friends around for dinner and general silliness is one of the things I love the most.
- I fell in love with Barcelona the first time I visited and have had a love affair with the city for years.
- Failing my mock A’ level exams at 16 was one of the best things to happen – I spent 2 months studying super hard to pass them with flying colours. It was the first time I really realised what I could be capable of in life if I worked my butt off.
- For a few years, I wanted to be prime minister and get into national politics. At the time I thought it was the best way to serve as many people as possible and transform lives (it still is when good people are in charge!).
- I can’t drive. Never taken a test. Will probably never buy a car.
- I’m a qualified teacher of English as a foreign language to adults. Haven’t really used it so far, but was one of the most interesting courses I’ve ever done.
you can start today
Get the motivation, guidance, and support you need to get your life on track.